Might be related
Roo J Solutions Limited is recruiting
Published 2012-01-31 00:00:00
Since we have been very busy already this year, I have now almost completed the process of migrating from a Sole Proprietor into a Limited Company. Roo J Solutions Limited is now a registered Hong Kong Company. We are now looking for full or part-time staff (based in Hong Kong).
Please read the full post for details.
Junior or Graduate Software Developer (Full-time or part-time)
To cope with our business growth we are looking for passionate programmers to help deliver solutions for our clients.
* Design, code and implement web applications and systems
* Learn, Improve and build on our internal and open source libraries
* Self-motivated, responsible, able to work in a team. Eager to learn.
* Experience working with Open source projects is preferred
* Understanding of Accounting principles useful.
* spoken English is required.
* Five-days work
* No overseas travel required
* Perfomance based bonuses
We are looking for people with a passion for open source technologies, so if you have worked with any open source project either personally, for course work or in another company, please let us know.
Please send your application with resume and expected salary to email@example.com
- FIFO on xtuple
- PHP just does some things better. cloud backups, pecl-expect
- Roo J Solutions Growing into 2013, always recruiting, and developing differently
- Interesting Problems.
- Prettybooked.com turning a startup into a reality.
- Migrating off Netsuite - The hidden cost of Clouds..
- Roo.XComponent introduction